DYN-HF-CPR02-A/B HF Classic Proximity Reader
Multitag-Proximity Reader for reading and writing ISO 14443- and ISO 15693-transponders
• Multitag-Reader for ISO-Tags 14443-A, -B and 15693 (e.g. MIFARE, I-Code, Tag-it, my-d, STM)
• Suitbale for the application in- and outside (IP54)
• For flush-mounting and on-wall mounting
• Serial interfaces (RS232, RS485, data/frequency)
• Software-Update without demounting of the reader
The reader of the type DYN-HF-CPRM02 is multitagable and suitable for reading the unique number and to write on of transponder-data from several producer, which are compatible to ISO14443-A, ISO 14443-B and ISO 15693. Further the reader allow the simple access to MIFARE-data blocks.
Constructed for flush-mounting (even outside), as well as equipped with several interfaces (RS485, RS232C or data-/frequency interfaces), these readers are suitable perfectly for the application in access control, time recording and ticketingsystems.
The usage of the ISO-Host-protocol ensures the unproblematic building of application-software and the complete compatibility to the readers of the OBID i-scan-product family.
The possibility for a firmware update is making the reader future-proof for technical developments of ISO-Standards and the transponder technique.
Multitag-Proximity-Reader to read and write 14443-A/-B - and ISO 15693-transponders
The DYN-HF-ID MAX50 is a cost effective alternative to traditional access control solutions. The fast Ethernet interface (10BASE-T / 100BASE-TX) allows an easy integration into IP-based network infrastructures with CAT-5 cables. The AES-encrypted data ensures a high system security and protects the access control infrastructure effectively against attacks by intercepting or tampering.
• Offline management of up to 9.000 users (Stand-alone operation))
• Optinal Power over Ethernet (PoE) or external power Supply
• Identification via serial number(UID, CSN) or freely configurable data aera
• Real time clock & time zones
• Configurable event memory
• External relay optional
• Several concepts of antennas with a range up to 2 m
• Anticollision and BRM (Buffered Read Mode)
• Multitag-Reader (ISO 15693, ISO 18000-3 und EPC-HF) optional for further Tag-protocols available
• Interfaces: RS232, RS485, Ethernet, W-Lan
• Compatibility of interfacesto all OBID i-scan Readern
• Also availbel as Reader Unit
Multitag Long Range Reader for the idenification of 13,56 MHz-transponders on trade, industry and logistics
Like all machines of the OBID i-scan HF the DYN.HF-LR2500 respectively theLong Range Reader Unit IS ISC.LRM2500-A transponder with a frequency of 13,56 MHz identifies.
The reader achieve write/readdistances up to 2 m in pendency of the used antennas and do qualify themselves for the application in the fields of trade. logistics and industry, where huge distances and anticollision-functions are demanded.
The anticollision-function of the reader enables the simulteanously reading of up to 100 transponder in one second even through additional packaging.
Next to the body variation ID ISC.LR2500-A two other reader units are available.
While the type ID SC-LRM2500-A has the same features as the bodyreader, type ID ISC.LRM2500-B possesses no second digitalplatine and therefore no BRM-function, ethernet- and WLAN-interface.
• OBID i-scan SMP (Standard Multitag Protocol)
• Multitag-Reader (I Code, Tag-it, ISO 15693)
• Several antenna constructions are availble
Like all tools of the OBID i-scan family the Midrange-ReaderDYN-HF-MR-102-A/-USB is working with Smart Labels, which base on transponders with a frequency of 13,56 MHz. The reader offers a maximum writing-/readingrange (in addiction to the used antenna) of up to 40 cm.
With the elegant Pad-Antenna DYN-HF-ANT340/240 ranges from up to 30 cm range are realised. It is suitable for e.g. desk-applications, where files and documents are identified, rental goods are scanned for in- and output etc.
The rough antenna DYN-HF-ANT310/310 is suitable perfectly for the application in the industrial environment. The anticollision-function of the reader enables the parallel idenfitication of several objects even through a covering box.
Like all tools of the OBID i-scan-family the shortrange-reader ID ISC.PR101-A/-USB is working with Smart Labels, which base on transponders with an operating frequency of 13,56 MHz.
The reader possesses an internal antenna and achieves a maximum writing-/reading range of up to 18 cm.
Due to the compact measures the reader is suitbale for desk-applications, where files and documents are identified or rental goods are scanned for in- and output.
The antikollisions-function of the reader enables the parallel identification of several objects even through a covering box.
DYN-HF-PRH101-A/-USB HF Handheld Reader
Multitag-Handheld Reader for the identification of Smart Labels for the application in trade, industry and logistics
• OBID i-scan SMP (Standard Multitag Protocol)
• Multitag-Reader (ISO 15693-Tags like e.g. I-Code, Tag-it, my-d, STM, KSW tempSense, EPC-Tags)
• Identification via keypress
• Optical and acustic sensor
Like all tools of the OBID i-scan-family the handheld Reader DYN-HF-PRH101 is working with Smart Labels, which base on transponders with a frequency of 13,56 MHz. The reader offers a maximum writing-/readingrange from up to 18 cm and is suitbale perfectly for the fields of trade, industry and logistics.
There the reader e.g. is applicated in the delivery control, in inventories and for the quick finding of documents and datas. Its anticollisions-function enables the parallel identification of several objects even though cover boxes.
DYN-HF-UHF-PRHD102 The combined HF-/ UHF Handheld Reader DYN-HF-UHF-PRHD102 disposes as well as an integrated HF-antenna as a UHF-antenna.
The maximum read range amounts for HF-Tags 10 cm, the read range for UHF-Tags varies by the possibility of Performance regulation between 5 cm and 100 cm.
The Reader is suitable for applications at individual workplaces and additionally for incoming goods inspections or inventories in warehouses. The Reader is available as wired USB Version and as wireless Bluetooth Version for the ETSI- and FCC-frequency range.
DYN-HF-ANT1400/760 Gate-antenna for the application with Long Range Reader of the identification of 13,56 MHz transponder ISO 15693, ISO 18000-3 and EPC HF
• Suitable for person- and industryapplications
• Gatewidhts up to 1,60 m
• Simple balanced condition by integrated dynamic antennatuner
• Remote maintenance by ehternet interface
• Radioadmission ETSI and FCC
The Long Range Gate-anntennas DYN-HF-ANT1400/760 can be operated with the Long Range Reader DYN-HF-LR2500 and the Long Range Readermodul DYN-HF-LRM2500.
In basic configuration with "8-shaped" antennas three types of antennas as available:
• Type A is delivered with integrated readermodule LRM2500-A and powersplitter
• Type C with readermodule and multiplexer
• Type B is the same antenna, but without additional tools
In every type a dynamic antenna tuner is integrated, which relieves the tuning process without the application of additional tools. Single-, double- or multiple gates with up to eight antennas can be operated. In dependence of the configuration of the antenna one, two or even three transponder adjustments in different gateareas are possible.
Higher reading ranges are possible with two antennas DYN-HF-ANT1400/760-SLA/SLB, because they have another layout counterpart types A, B and C ("eight antennas") (two single-loop-antennas with two DAT):
• Type SLA with integrated readermodule LRM2500-A, two DAT and multiplexer
• Type SLB is the same antenna but only with two DAT without additional tools
DYN-HF-ANT340/240 & 310/310 DYN-HF-Midrange-antennas work together with the Midrange-Reader DYN-HF-MR102-x. According to the application pad-antennas or industry-antennas can be applied.
For desk-applications with a writing-/readingrange with up to 30 cm the elegant pad-antenna DYN-HF-ANT340/240 is suitable perfectly. Files- and documenttraceing, as well as the scanning of rental goods for in- and output are two possibilities of application.
For applications in rough industrial environemnts with a required range of up to 40 cm the antenna DYN-HF-ANT310/310 is recommended.
Variable application due to differenz antenna concepts (Pad-Antenna, industrial antenna) application with OBID i-scan Multitag-Reader enables the parallel indentification of different tagtypes (I-CODE, Tag-it, ISO 15693) with one antenna.
DYN-HF-ANT800x600-DA Longrande-Antenna for the application with 13,56 MHz RFID-reader for the identification of ISO 15693, ISO 18000-3 and EPC HF transponder
• Suitable for person- and industrial applications
• Reading range up to 80 cm - as gatesolution even up to 200 cm
• Simple balanced condition by integrated dynamic antennatuner (DYN-HF-DAT)
• Radio admission ETSI and FCC
The Longrange-Antenna DYN-HF-ANT800/600-DA can be operated together with the reader DYN-HF-MR200-A/-E, DYN-HF-LR2500A and the readermodule DYN-HF-LRM2500-A/-B. It is a single-loop antenne with alignmentelectronic and enables a reading range up to 80 cm. By th adjustment of 2,4 or 6 antennas to one gate the parallel adjustment of the transponder reading ranges of up to 200 cm are possible. The antenna consists of an electrical antennaconductor, body and controlelectronic DYN-HF-DAT (Tuner) and is adjusted for 50 Ohm on a board in factory. After the construction in differenz environmentals the antenna can be adjustes again with the help of according instructions.